We invite you to meet Stella Technology, to learn and see first-hand how our clinical data integration software solutions and services can help solve your organization’s most pressing interoperability issues and challenges.
Since its founding, Stella Technology has been focused on building technologies for the next generation, “healthcare-connected” network for providers, payers and healthcare stakeholders to access meaningful data, such that informed clinical, administrative or financial decisions can be made at the right place, at the right time, and most important in a fully collaborative and coordinated fashion.
During HIMSS15, come meet with our experts and learn how our customers are providing value added services by leveraging their existing connectivity infrastructure and solving their interoperability challenges:
- Discover how to unlock your data and make it openly available to conduct either care management, quality measures or other analytics initiatives.
- Reduce your hospital readmission rates and improve transitions of care –Leveraging our Caredination product, learn how a successful program reduced a hospital’s readmission rates and improved its care coordination and care management processes by ensuring heart failure patients receive electronic post-discharge follow-up notifications.
- Learn about our collaboration with the Interoperability Workgroup (IWG) and IHE USA – Stella designed and built the IWG Testing Tool (ITT), the comprehensive testing platform which allows HIE and EHR vendors to certify their compliance with interoperability standards.
- Hear about how the East TN Health Information Network (etHIN) is using the Orders Results Matching Service (ORMS), a lab ordering and resulting application to reconcile orders generating from EMR systems with results sent by Lab Information Systems (LIS).
- Ask us about our upcoming Integration Toolkit, a cost-effective, modular solution that allows the extraction, validation and collection of clinical, administrative and financial information from a host of disparate systems.
For more information and to during HIMSS15, please contact us email@example.com.
Not attending HIMSS15? No problem, we would be happy to schedule a time to connect after the conference. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in Chicago!
Follow us @Stella_Inc for all the latest news and information.